TNN French Riders: What does “inspire, educate & empower” mean to you?
Guys, what does “Inspire, educate
and empower” mean to you? Inspire people to manage
their diabetes properly– No, no, don’t worry, we’re gonna say– – Hang on, let’s think–
– Go on, go on, it’s ok. It will come to us. It’s hard to translate because
it doesn’t mean a lot in French. – It’s about giving tools.
– That’s it. – To help them–
– Yeah, that’s it. To help them and contribute to
managing their diabetes successfully. To support them. What word could we find for that… Empower ? – School–
– Yeah, school subject. We’re here to help them understand. Help them understand
but not educate them. It really is… different– Managing diabetes on a daily basis. We’re here to set an example and show that it’s gonna fall into place,
with no incident. Yeah, that’s it,
making them understand, because we’re not here to educate them
but just to make them understand, to convey a message. – Helping them.
– Succeed. The easy word to translate,
out of the three, is “inspire”. Changing people’s perspective on diabetes. It’s not the end of the world. Giving them the strength
to do a lot of things to succeed. So what about you then, as you are diabetic, what do you do to help him,
to inspire him? True !