– Hi guys! Welcome back to… – [Family] That Youtube Family! – And today, I guess we’re playing a crazy horror game called Baldi? – It’s an educational game. – It’s shiny baldy. – I don’t know if it’s
an educational game. – I think dad will like this. – I’ve heard the kids talk
a little bit about it. We’ve never seen it. I have
no idea what it’s about. I know that there’s something to do with notebooks and collecting notebooks. I have not watched any videos. No clue what this is, but
I did download the game so I don’t know, should we
just jump into this video? – Let’s just do it sight unseen. This is gonna be raw,
this is gonna be real. No filters on this at all, and here we go. – There’s a warning. – Do you spell two plus two? No, we had. – It say it is a horror game, so… – And it’s pretty spoopy! (laughs) – And it’s spoopy. – A spoopy? (Jordan laughs) – We were warned. – Alright, let’s do this. – I love the title screen. – Okay, first of all, I’m gonna say, the graphics remind me
so much of Minecraft. – No, it’s worse than Minecraft,
it’s worse than Minecraft. – Okay, it says, “Oh noes! School is out but your friend has a problem! He left all his noteboos in school (Jordan laughs) but doesn’t have time to get them, because if he does, he’ll be
late for eating practice.” – Their spellbing is horribble. – It’s very bad. “To help him out, you have to go back to school and find all seven of his notebooks for him. It won’t be easy though!
Baldi loves challenging his students with fun trivia
problems wherever he can. Each time you find a notebook, you’ll have to answer some questions.” – “Answer all three correctly,
and you’ll win a prize. Find all seven notebooks to
exit the school to win.” Go! – Let’s do it. So,
basically, we just have to get seven notebooks, avoid
this bald looking dude, which he’s probably the best
looking one in the game. – (laughs) He has big lips! – Let’s not do endless mode. – Endless mode, oh, okay, I
don’t know what I’m doing. – Let’s do this mode, story mode. – Oh! I don’t know what I did! – Alright, look around. There’s Baldi. – Mom’s gonna lose. – Okay, so Baldi’s the teacher. – There’s also principal,
a bully, a school kid. There’s all these different characters. – No bullying, no drinking,
no escaping detention. Let’s go in a room.
Let’s just go in a room. Let’s go into Room 99. – I forget how to do
stuff. Oh my goodness. – There’s a notebook.
How easy is this game? – There’s a blue notebook! Notebook! – This game is so easy. – Sorry, was too lazy
to add more subjects. – That’s the blue one hanging
up over in the middle there. – Oh my gosh, I am so bad at this! – Mom, mom! What happens
if Baldi’s chasing you? – One minus five is negative four. – I know. How do I put
that in? Negative four. – Yay! You got it! – Audrey’s smart over here. – Alright, seven minus nine! – Negative two. – Got it! Wow! You exist! – Well that’s good. Save your buddy. – Oh, okay. I don’t know what I’m doing! – We got one out of seven
notebooks, pretty easy, right? – Okay, dad finds the next notebook. – What? – Yeah, we’re going to
take turns with notebooks. – Alright, go see Baldi. He
might have something for you. (scary music) – [Narrator] When you find
something you can use it on, right click on the object
with the quarter selected. – Oh, there’s a shiny new quarter. – Oh, he gave us a quarter! – How do I get it?
– Right click it! – Right click it?
– Right click. Right click!
– Left click! – Okay, I’m doing left and right click. – Now click! – We can’t remember the
instructions we read. – No, don’t quit. – I know shift is run. – Mom’s like, “Shift is run.” – Shift is run. That’s
all I paid attention to. Okay, there’s another notebook. – How easy is this? – Wait, are you gonna get the quarter? You should get the quarter. – [Narrator] Problem one. – His mouth is–
– 11! Two minus nine!
– Two minus nine? – [Narrator] Problem two. – Solve math question three. – [Narrator] That’s right! Problem three. – That sounds like all my math tests. – Type one!
– One! One! – Wait, listen. Listen! (disturbing sound) – [Narrator] Times (disturbing sound) – It’s one. – [Narrator] Equals? – One. Ty! – What was it, dad?
– Wait, listen! “I hear every door you
open.” Wait, the music’s off! – That’s the ruler. – Dad, what did you do?
– Is he smashing a ruler? – You kind of– – Wait, where is he, where is he? – You have to run away from him. – Where is he? Where is he? – He’s right there. – But we need that–
(family screams) – (screams) Baldi got you! Dad! – Fidget spinner. – Baldi got you! – Okay, okay.
– So is the game over? – Yeah, you lost! – Okay, who is next to
play? Or who wants to try? – Okay, so there’s Baldi. Jake’s gonna go ahead
and find the notebook. – Aren’t there other characters, too? – Yeah, there’s lots more, but– – You haven’t gone that far, apparently. – Yeah, you’re in the easy part, okay? – Let’s just grab the notebook and then we’ll go to the next one. – What the what? – Oh, if you press space then
you’re looking behind you. – I’m stuck in the chair. – Alright, zero plus nine. – I know that one. – Easy! Okay, Ty, are you ready to
answer the next question? – No, I’m not ready for that! (laughter) I’m not doing that! – Ty’s like, “No!” – You’re going to be the co-pilot? – Yes! – Oh, he gets a quarter!
Okay, go get the quarter. – Hey, how’d you do that? – Clicked it. – Now he has it in his hand right now. – Jake, that’s the crazy
one, don’t answer it! – Do it.
– You have to! You have to answer it! – They’re all going to
have them, so go do it. – You have to answer that one, there’s no other notebooks down this hall. – Just be prepared to run. Shift is run. – [Narrator] Two. Good one! Problem three. (disturbing sound) – [Narrator] Plus
(disturbing sound) Times. – Oh! I know it! – “I get angrier for every
problem you get wrong! – Okay, so just make sure you avoid him. – Jake, the happy music stopped. – Just go the other way. – Run Jake, run! (laughs)
So the doors are open, now he can go through. He’s
going down through the halls. – So does he ever get happy again? – He’s coming, I hear it! – You can’t run, ’cause
you need rest right now. – Is that a floating candy bar? – Get the candy bar.
– Can you get him? – He can’t run anymore,
he used all his stamina. – That’s what I was saying – He got the candy bar. Energy flavored zesty candy bar. Oh, see? Your stamina’s
up when you ate that. – Only run when you have to. (Jake screams) – I’m stuck! – Jake you got a really
high-pitched scream. (laughter) – I think it’s a girly scream. – Baldi Anti Hearing
and Disorienting Tape. – He can’t hear you if you do that. – Oh yeah, if you use that tape, he doesn’t know where you went. (creepy voice) – Oh, I hear the playground girl. – I’ve heard she makes you
do jump ropes or something? Wait, what does the quarter do? – Time, time, get more time! – Just run, actually. – The quarter–
– He’s right there! – Shh! Maybe he won’t know. – But the tape–
(Mom screams) – No, that’s the principal actually. You have detention, 12 seconds remain. – You have to stay there? – Yeah, ’cause he got detention. Apparently he was running, but he wasn’t. Oh, he’s right outside the door. – Two.
– Just don’t open the door! – One. You have to get out. – How are you going to do this? (family screams) Detention again! – Put on the Disorienting Tape! – No, yeah, play some–
– Put on the tape! (family screams) – Okay, next two players. – Okay, we gotta get
past two notebooks, guys. – Okay, so when I press the
backspace, I can see behind me. – Yeah, can you go a different
direction, go somewhere else. – See, I think the doors are locked. – No they’re not, click it. – Yeah. Oh no. Oh, you need
to collect two notebooks before you can use these doors. So let’s go into Room 99. Oh no, not the pink one first. – Do the hardest one first?
– I keep wanting to jump. – So what happens if you just put five instead of negative
five? You get it wrong? – No. – And then Baldi would come after you? – He already knows–
– I feel so smartly! – There was no bad answer on that one. – Wait until the next one, right? – Okay, Audrey, you get this next one. – No I’m not.
– Yes you do. – Okay, go ahead.
– Nope, nope. – Go, Audrey, go! – I don’t want to! – Okay, Audrey, go ahead. – I don’t even know how to play. – You got this. I know, I
keeping wanting to jump, but when you press the
space button, you look back. – [Narrator] Problem one. – You got this. You’re
good at math, right? – Yeah, Audrey’s good.
Who got straight A’s all through high school? – Yeah, you got this, Audre. – Well, I did, too, but great. – I get angrier for every problem you– – Okay, Jordan, it’s your turn! – Audrey, we’re already
late. How do you run? Oh. – You just gotta be
really good at running. – Which way is he?
– That way. Go, go, go! (Jordan screams) – I already lost the screaming contest. (family laughs) – I haven’t!
– We’re going this way! – No, I went that way and I
died because of the principal! – Yeah, don’t run, just walk. – Baldi’s down this way! – If you run, the
principal comes after you. – Oh, what is that? Is that the bully? No, it’s the play school girl, oh, that’s the principal,
don’t run around him. – He’s coming near you. – Hey boy. – Run!
– He’s hiding. – I hear Baldi. – Press the space.
– Is he behind me? – No, he’s not, okay. – Oh, okay! I can’t go
in the school faculty, otherwise, I’ll also get detention. – Oh, I think that’s where Jake went. And that’s why he was getting detention. – Why is there a cellphone? Okay, I don’t hear Baldi, this is scary. – Okay, go in the doors, we gotta get the other notebooks to win. – This is the cafeteria. – Wait, is there food and stuff in there? – Listen, listen, listen! (robotic voice) No! One, two, she wants to play! – Let’s play, let’s play. – Yay, we did it, we did it, we did it. – Okay, Audrey, you do
the math, go, go, go! – Eight plus eight is 24 minus, 16! (Jordan laughs) – An answer!
– 25 thousand. – No! Audrey, you just
led him to where we are! – I’m sorry! – Okay, get out of this room. – So when you open a door, you should have a noise
canceling thing that you play. – We gotta go find one. – Oh my gosh!
– Oh my goodness! (robotic voice) – I hear him. – [Robotic Voice] No running in the hall. – No running in the hall. – 15 seconds of detention. He’s right there, he’s right there. – Okay, step away from the door. – Baldi’s here, Baldi’s
here, Baldi’s here! – Oh come on! – Running this way, running this way. – You gotta get out of there. – Hey, wait, there’s a mix tape! (family screams) – Audrey, you make my ears bleed. – That’s not me, I’m not screaming! – Why is this so hard? – Hey, you got three though. – I’m sorry for screaming,
it’s so intense. – Okay, dad, back up. – Alright dude, love the
haircut, but can’t stay and talk. Let’s get this done here. – Let’s go! You guys got this. You’ve seen us play for a little bit, you know how it works,
you’ve got this, dad. – Okay, taking deep breaths.
Seven plus one is eight. Six plus five is, what is it Ty? – What?
– Six plus five. – 11.
– 11? Six plus eight, Jacob?
– 14. – Good job boys, and mom. – I don’t know, don’t
give me the crazy answer! – Oh no, watch out for Baldi you guys. – The quarters move the bully
so you can get past him. – Oh yeah, ’cause the bully’s like, “Let me see your quarters.”, or like, “Let me have your money.” – Or let me have your scissors. – Yeah.
– 13. – Five plus five, Jordan?
– 10! – Okay, mom, this one’s yours. – Zero! – No! – Can’t think–
– If there is a right answer. – It’s probably the
hypotenuse of the triangle – Dad, run! – Oh no.
– Don’t go down that one! – He’s probably right behind. – Oh, I’m not running,
cause you can’t run. – Oh, back the other way. – Shift, shift!
– I did, I was looking back. – Shift is run. – Oh, okay. I did space bar. – If you run, you’ll get out off stamina. – Yeah, that’s true, you don’t
really want to run right now. – Does he teleport or does he just walk? – He teleports. – That’s a broom! He’s
gonna sweep you to him! Oh no, you’re in the janitor’s closet. – Can you hide? – [Angry Voice] Gotta sweep, sweep, sweep! – He’s gonna push you up to Baldi. – Run, run! Run! – I’m running. – She wants you to run. – Use your stamina. – I used some stamina. – This is so intense, oh my goodness! – Time to jump rope, time to jump rope! Baldi’s gonna get you, oh
no. He’s right behind you! (robotic voice) – Why do I gotta play jump rope? – Just run. Don’t go near him. Just run. Just run! Just run! Just run! – Press space. – I’m running as fast as I can go. – Look behind you, press space! – Oh, he’s right there! – I told you! – I used all my stamina, I need to rest. – You can sneak into the faculty lounge, but then you’ll probably get caught. – He’ll probably get detention. – What?
– Oh no! – Why’s this kid keep showing up? – Hurry, and then run again! – This kid wants to be your friend. – Go! – Ain’t nobody got time for friends? (family screams) – Where’s the noise canceling tape? – You don’t have it!
– This game is rigged! – You don’t have the tape,
dad, you can’t play it. – No, it’s right there! – No, that’s the CD player,
you don’t have the actual CD. – Okay, everyone quiet, Baldi
can’t hear us if we’re quiet. – Okay, gotta go. Get out. Go, go, go! Baldi is here, Baldi is here,
gotta go, right over there! – If you see the puppet, do not go by it, it inks you in the face, so you can’t see. – What’s this? – Oh, that pushes you back! – Wait, listen, let’s see. – It pushes you back.
– Let’s see if it does it. – Whoa!
– I was turning around. – It pushes you back. – Oh no! – Oh no, oh no! – [Family] No! – To Baldi. – Well, we’re going to have
to do some serious practicing. – That was crazy.
– This is hard. How about this guys, that was pretty fun, but what about playing it in real life? – That would be fun to play in real life. – Would you guys like to
see this in real life? Comment down below if you guys would like to see us play this game in real life. I think Audrey would be a great Baldi. (Audrey claps) – That was fun. Alrighty you
guys, that was a lot of fun, thank you guys so much for watching. Make sure to like,
subscribe, and share, and? – Hit the bell! – And make today an adventure! We’ll see you all next time! – [Family] Bye! (scary music)