GUESS THAT HALLOWEEN CANDY CHALLENGE! | COLLEGE KIDS vs. FOOD
– I know what this is. – (screaming) This is
my favorite candy. I love them. – ♪ (Halloween intro) ♪ ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So today,
we’ll be giving you some Halloween candy
and seeing if you can guess it while blindfolded.
It’s a competition and whoever gets the most
right wins. – I’m gonna win.
– I know, I’m scared. I eat a lot of candy,
so I actually might have an advantage on this. – I think I’m gonna be
really good at this, ’cause I eat a lot of candy
and I probably have a lot of cavities.
– I’m generally not good at challenges or knowing anything
in general, so I think Morgan has this.
– Obviously, you’ve never seen me in challenges before.
– (laughs) – Throw some Snickers in there
and some Twix bars. We’ll figure it out.
But anything crazy, don’t know if I can
help you there. I mean, I get to eat candy today,
so it’s not a bad deal. – So cute.
Trick or treat. – (FBE) So, here is
your first candy. – Oh my God,
it’s not even gonna be a piece of candy.
It’s gonna be a slug or something. – Ah, jeez.
– Oh, it’s chocolate with peanut butter in it.
– Definitely chocolate. Chocolate base. – It’s a chocolate bar.
It’s lit bring chocolate today. Oh, it’s very–
– It is so good. – It’s not Snickers.
Snickers is too thick. This is gonna be Baby Ruth,
I think. – Oh my God,
this is some kind of a chocolate bar.
– Ooh, I’m excited. – Ah, is there nuts in it?
– I think there’s peanuts. – Chocolatey.
Very nutty. – From the smell, I thought
it was a different candy than what it is,
but I’m not sure now that I’m eating it. – Guys, I need more
to figure it out. – (FBE) Make your guess
in three, two, one. – (both) Snickers. – (FBE) So, this was
a Baby Ruth bar. – Dang it!
– Aw, I would have never guessed that!
– I’ve never had one. – Me either.
It kinda tastes good, actually. – Yeah, I like it. – (FBE) Ready to guess?
Three, two, one. – (both) Snickers. – (FBE) This was Baby Ruth.
– Oh, I was right in the beginning! Oh my God.
I know what a Baby Ruth feels like, ’cause it’s super light.
– I don’t think I’ve ever had Baby Ruth. – (FBE) So, what’s your guess?
Three, two, one. – Payday.
– Snickers. – (FBE) So, this was Baby Ruth.
– Ah! Baby Ruth is a Payday
with chocolate on it. – I’ve never had a Baby Ruth before.
Ever. – If you could see me right now,
I’m doing that thing where you tilt your head sideways.
– Like this? – Like this. – (FBE) Here is your
next candy. – Oh, God.
– Okay. Oh, okay, I know what these are.
– Sweet tarts? – I love these.
These are my favorite when I was little. – Oh!
– I know what these is. – (screams) These are my
favorite candy. I love them. – Oh, I know what these are.
Literally sugar and a little tangy sourness.
– It’s like straight up sugar. – Yeah, this is diabetes
in my mouth. – It tastes like compressed sugar,
which is the best type of candy. – I used to eat these nonstop
when I was little, that my mom banned them
from the house until I was about 13. – I’m tasting sugar, mixed with
a little bit of sugar. – And then powdered sugar on top
– Yeah. – It’s kind of tart-ish. – I’m feeling “smarter” already. – (FBE) Give me your guess
in three, two, one. – (both) Smarties. – (FBE) So, yes.
Those were Smarties. – Whoo! – (FBE) Both your guesses
in three, two, one. – (both) Smarties. – (FBE) Yes, these were smarties.
– We’re so smart! High five!
Yeah. – We did it.
I love smarties. They also have different
other flavors. They have Smarties sours now.
They’re so good. – (FBE) Make your guess
in three, two, one. – (both) Smarties. – (FBE) Yes, these are Smarties.
– I would eat these all the time, because I was like
“They make me smart.” – I’m definitely feeling better.
We’re getting our footing. – Yeah, we are.
– We just needed time to warm up. – (FBE) Here’s your next.
– Dude, I’m on a sugar high right now.
Oh, more chocolate? Let’s go. – I know what this is.
– I do too. – Do I have to eat it?
– I’ll eat it. These are one of my
favorite candies. I can tell by the smell.
– I’m so disappointed. Those are the look down
of Halloween candy. – Not true. – Oh my God, I know what this is. I feel a disgusting hump.
– Oh no, I hate these. – Tastes like coconut
and almond and chocolate. I wonder what it could be. – Easy, I know what it is, guys.
Just gotta feel it. – I don’t even know what this is.
I know it’s chocolate. – (FBE) Guess in three, two, one.
– (both) Almond Joy. – (FBE) Yes, these are Almond Joys.
– Trash! – Om nom nom.
– Get that out of– get away from my bubble.
That’s disgusting. – (FBE) Okay, you can make your
guess in three, two, one. – (both) Almond Joy. – (FBE) So, yes, this was
Almond Joy. – Okay, for sure got it. – (FBE) You can make your guess
in three, two, one. – (both) Almond Joy. – (FBE) Yes, this was Almond Joys.
– I do not like coconut. I do not like coconut candy.
– This is generally the most hated Halloween candy.
They always have to have someone in the group who actually
likes these and then everyone will just give them all of their
Almond Joys and they trade away all the other stuff
that they don’t want. – (FBE) Okay, here’s
your next candy. – Oh, this one’s sticking out of it.
I know what this is, yes. – Oh, I think it’s one of her
favorite ones. – Wait, did you get the left one
or the right one? – Is this more chocolate?
I think I know what this is. Good candy right here. – All right, we can agree
that this is a good candy, right? – These are pretty good, though.
– It’s a cookie in chocolate. It’s so good.
I’m in Heaven. – (FBE) Guess in three, two, one.
– (both) It’s Twix. – (FBE) Yes, this is Twix.
– Oh my God. – I’m loving the chocolate.
Twix is one of my favorite bars, to be honest. – (FBE) Make your guesses
in three, two, one. – (both) Twix. – (FBE) Yes, this was Twix.
– Yeah. – It’s wafery, caramel goodness.
This is one of the best candy bars on the market. – (FBE) Guess in
three, two, one. – Twix.
– Left Twix. – Nope, no.
– I got the left one. – Well, you don’t know that.
– Well, I’m on the left side. – (FBE) So, yes, this was Twix.
– Whoo! – We’re doing really good.
– I know, high five. – (FBE) Here is your last.
– This is my favorite game. – Oh, we got a mini size.
– Oh, oh, oh. I already know what it is.
– I think I knew what it was, but then it’s slowly changing. – Okay, I think I know
what this one is. The chocolate on this one
is so much better than the other chocolate. – Ah, I think I know what it is
from the shape. – Oh my God, I know it.
I just don’t know the name. Pretty sure I’ve tasted
these before. – Got that caramel.
You got the nuts, the chocolate. – Yeah, I can taste it.
It’s clearly– they’re like chunks. – (FBE) Ready to guess?
Three, two, one. – 100 Grand.
– Snickers. – (FBE) This was Snickers. – Yes!
– (laughing) A 100 Grand! What old lady is gonna guess
a 100 Grand? – (FBE) Chelsea, you won.
– I’m honestly surprised. I didn’t think I really
was gonna know much, but I’m shocked at
my candy knowledge right now. – (FBE) Ready to guess?
Three, two, one. – (both) Snickers. – (FBE) Yes, this was Snickers. – Ooh, let’s go
– Let’s go. – High five.
I can’t see you though, but yeah. – Whoo!
– We actually won at the end of the day, ’cause they tried
to make us competition, but instead we enjoyed candy.
– And we both tied. – (FBE) Let’s make your guess
in three, two, one. – (both) Snickers. – (FBE) Yes, this was Snickers.
– Yay! – We did really good!
I’m surprised. – I’m proud, especially for a person
that doesn’t eat as much candy. You held up,
and I appreciate that. You were a very good challenger.
– Thanks. – Any holiday that revolves around
candy is a good holiday. – Thanks for watching
“Guess That Halloween Candy” on the React Channel. – New shows every day,
so Subscribe. – Bye, happy Halloween! – Hey guys, I’m Katie,
a React Channel producer. Let me know what your favorite
Halloween candy is down in the comments.