College Kids React to sWooZie
– I found his channel years ago. – Look at him! (laughs)
He’s so cute. ♪ (industrial music) ♪ – (sWooZie) I’m on the guard stand.
These two girls come out looking soo damn sexy.
(appreciative whistle) – (chuckles) Wait, what?
What is this? – (sWooZie) I get bumped off
the guard stand. – Oh, it’s sWooZie.
– It’s sWooZie. (laughs) I love sWooZie!
– (sWooZie) And I make my way over to these girls.
One is named Nicky, and the other one is named Dee.
But I’m trying to holler at Nicky. – Oh, his story times
are actually the best. – (sWooZie) My shift’s over.
I go to wardrobe, change into my street clothes…
– (laughs) What? – (sWooZie) …and then go
back out to the pool deck. Now, just doing that alone,
I can get written up for. – Aww.
– (sWooZie) Next day comes. These girls are out
by the pool deck all day long. So the same deal.
Whenever I get free time, I go over and talk.
My shift’s over, street clothes, back out to the pool deck.
– (laughs) Back out to the pool. – (sWooZie) …I’ve never hooked up with a guest. I’m not trying to get fired
over smooching with this girl. We’re all chillin’ out
next to a cabana… – Yeah.
– (sWooZie) “So yeah, this is actually
our last night here. We’re leaving tomorrow morning.”
– (gasps) – (sWooZie) I gotta kiss
this girl, but I can’t do it out in front of the pool deck.
– (chuckles) – (sWooZie) So I’m like, “Yo, let me
walk you to your room one time.”
– (chuckles) One time. – (sWooZie) I walk around the corner
to the stairwell, we walk about three floors,
and then she stops and leans up against the wall,
and just looks at me, like, “What’s up?”
– Ooh. – (sWooZie) And I start moving in,
and I get closer and closer, and she closes her eyes,
and I close my eyes… – It’s happening!
– (sWooZie) And I kind of just lean there next to her
like an idiot! I’m just leaning next to her…
– (snickers) Bruh! – (sWooZie) I’m just
leaning next to her for a good, like, four minutes.
– Blowing it! – (sWooZie) Next day, I had to work
at two p.m. At 11 o’clock, jump in my car, drive to work. I look to my left as soon
as I walk out onto the pool deck. First table next to me,
Nicky and Nicky’s mom and dad. – Busted.
– (gasps) Oh. He’s getting in trouble? – (sWooZie) “I understand
you’ve been canoodling with my daughter
the last few days.” – I like his voices!
– (sWooZie) Then he goes, “Why didn’t you kiss
my daughter last night?” (tires skidding)
– Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold up. What?
– No way! No [bleep] way!
– (sWooZie) Wait, wait, wait, wait. What dad says this?!
– Oh my god. – (sWooZie) I walk Nicky
up to the lobby, probably the worst place
I could’ve taken her, because everybody
at front desk knows me. – Uh-oh.
– (sWooZie) …nervous AF and scurred too. I’m cold,
never kissed a girl before. – This is so cute.
– (sWooZie) I look at Nicky, and I’m like, “Nicky,
let’s take a walk.” – (gasps)
– (sWooZie) I grab her, pin her up against the wall, boom. ♪ (victory music) ♪
– Ohh. – (sWooZie) Her lips
were so soft, yo. – He’s such a good storyteller! You could give him
something boring to tell, and he would be able to tell it
in a really interesting way. – So cute! Love it.
What is it, though? – I know he’s been around
for a long time, and I used to watch him
when I was in middle school. – He’s so good at telling stories, and his illustrations
are just next level. – (sWooZie) I think I’m going
after the wrong kind of girls. – (man) Ya think?
– (sWooZie) Fellas, you ever dated a girl…
– OH! Is that sWooZie? – (sWooZie) You
get lied to a few times, you get cheated on a few times, you start developing
this really cool special power called trust issues.
– (laughs) – (sWooZie) And one of my friends,
Billy Jean, me and Billy Jean start hanging out…
– What happens? – (sWooZie) We eventually hook up. – Damn, just getting
straight to the point. – (sWooZie) But then one night,
she comes over, she falls asleep. I’m out in the kitchen,
I see her phone. I go to plug it in
so it’s charging while she sleeps. – That’s nice.
– (sWooZie) She has a text from– Who is King?!
– What? – (sWooZie) But King
could just be an old friend, and I’m just trippin’.
– Oh my gosh. You’re an overthinking. Relax. – (sWooZie) Friday comes along.
She comes over, she falls asleep. Her phone’s out in the kitchen,
I go to plug it in… (chuckles) King!
– (claps) – (sWooZie) Now is texting you…
Who the [bleep] is King? – (sWooZie) Now is texting you
way past booty-call o’clock. – (laughs) For thirsty [bleep],
there’s no such thing as past booty-call o’clock. – (sWooZie) We’re out having lunch,
and I go, “Um, who’s King?” (feminine voice) “Oh, whoa, whoa.
How… how do you know? How do you know who that is?”
– I love when it’s a storytelling, guys just do girls’ voices,
’cause they assume how we sound. – (sWooZie) “He keeps trying
to take me out on a date. I will not go out
on a date with him.” – Then why are you
still texting him? – (sWooZie) Fast forward
four or five more weeks, me and Billy Jean
are riding around. She’s playing music on YouTube
through her aux cable on her phone. She pulls up to
a Starbucks, runs inside, and as soon as she’s gone,
I pull out my phone… – King again. I’m calling it. – (sWooZie) I pull out my phone,
go to Video, hit Record, take her phone…
– Oh my goodness. – (sWooZie) …go to her texts. King is the third-to last person
that you last messaged. – (gasps) ♪ Dun dun dun ♪
– Oh, literally [bleep] that. – (sWooZie) And I get to the top,
and then I swipe down. Swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe.
– No [bleep] way. – A little snoopin’
by sWooZie. I don’t know. – (sWooZie) Ninja mode,
all up in this beach. – (man) Watch your profanity.
– (laughs) – (sWooZie) …put her phone
back on YouTube. The first few texts,
“Hey, it’s Billy Jean from the audition. What’s up?
Save me as King. What are you doing tonight?”
– Uh-oh. – Oooh. (chuckles)
– So descriptive. – (sWooZie) “You should come over.”
“Okay!” – (chuckles) His face. – (sWooZie) The next day,
they start talking back and forth about how awesome the hookup was. – I mean, that sucks
for you, bro. Shit. – (sWooZie) Yeah, after that,
me and Billy Jean didn’t talk for five-plus months. So hard
out here for a ninja pimp. – Aww.
– King wasn’t an old friend. (chuckles) That’s funny.
I really like these. – I love how these are true stories!
These are so relatable. – It almost makes something
he’s talking about, even if it’s a little uncomfortable,
it kind of makes it funny. – (FBE) So this next one
is the video that actually made sWooZie start to
blow up on YouTube. – Oh, okay! Cool.
– Was it the Disney one? – (sWooZie) Now, I know a lot
of you guys have been to Disney, and no matter what park you go to,
there’s always gonna be certain types of things
going on behind the scenes that none of you guys know.
– Confessions of a Disney employee. I was one once. (chuckles)
– Yeah! It’s the Disney ones. This is what– this is how
I found his channel years ago. – (sWooZie) Then you’ve got
people like me who would show up to work on time, clock in,
do their job, clock out, not cause any problems. And I
love working with people like me, because I’m awesome!
– Yeah, you are! – (sWooZie) Now, the people
I didn’t like working with… the snitches. And Disney snitches are the worst.
– Snitches get stitches. – (sWooZie) One night,
you know, my shift is over, I’m about to go home,
and then some random manager from a completely other section
of the park comes up to me. He’s like, “Nah, nah.
You’re not going home. We need you.”
– Every manager ever. – I forgot how crude it was. I don’t know why I have a memory
of it looking like how it did in the newer ones.
– (sWooZie) “See over there by Star Wars where there’s no life
and it’s pitch black, and there’s a bunch
of roaches scattering around, and Lord knows what over there? We need you to stand there
for about three hours.” – (chuckles)
– (sWooZie) I quit. I’m done. I’m outta here. Peace. I’m walking. I’m done.
– (giggles) – (sWooZie) That’s it.
I don’t care what happens. I am d– I hope that guy
sees me walking out. And as I’m about
to get to wardrobe… – Look at him! (chuckles)
He’s so cute! – (sWooZie) I look down the street,
and all I see are Disney chefs, and the entire road is full
of just free Disney food. – Oh my god.
– (sWooZie) Free food galore! And that comes as one
of the packages, like, you can rent out the park, and the entire park is catered.
– So awesome. – (satisfied groan)
– (sWooZie) I gotta find out what the deal is with all this.
– Yup. – (sWooZie) I pull aside
one of the employees that have been there
for three years, and I’m like, “Crazy question.
I mean, what if an employee, like, got caught sneaking in and trying to eat
some of the free food? I know, that’s crazy right?”
– (laughs) – (sWooZie) And she looked at me,
and she was like, “Um, termination on the spot.”
– Ooh. – (sWooZie) Okay.
That’s how I’m going out. – (chuckles) Yeah, same.
That’s what I would do. – (sWooZie) I was like, pa-choong! – (laughs) Incredibles. – (sWooZie) …rooftops
on the Disney rides… – That’s so much work.
– (sWooZie) I ate so much food. – OHHH SHIT!
– (sWooZie) Oh my gosh. It was one of the
best nights of my life. They never caught me.
They never found out about it. Yeah, Disney. I got a confession.
– Sketch! – (sWooZie) I quit
about a few months later, so I don’t work
for Disney anymore, but I will say,
I know it sounds bad, but working for Disney
was amazing, awesome experience. – That’s cute. You can tell
how far he’s gone, from little, just, drawings
that don’t really move much to the other ones,
where they’re walking. – He has such an interesting life. And he just tell stories
that are just average, but adds stick figures to them
to add a little pop to it. – When he first came out years ago,
he was really one of the only ones doing story times
with cool animation. – This brings me back, and I still
watch sWooZie from time to time. It’s like one of those videos
where you could just sit out, and you could vege to, like… You could binge watch
a ton of sWooZie content just because it’s just
fun content to watch. – (FBE) So those videos all come
from a YouTube animation channel called sWooZie,
who’s been around since 2005. – What? He’s OG
on the YouTube game? Why haven’t I…?
Like, I don’t know about him. – (FBE) So in some
of sWooZie’s videos, he goes back and forth
between in-person and animation, and sometimes his videos
are just animation. We showed you both types today.
Which do you prefer? – I kind of like the one
that’s all animation. It’s like I’m watching a cartoon. – Animation’s more fun to look at
than you just talking, so I’d rather look at the animation
that’s showing the story rather than you
just telling me the story. – Filming himself
and the illustration, ’cause he’s kind of the narrator, and then he takes you
into the first person, which is so dope.
– I like the mix of both, being able to see him
and the animation, because his facial expressions
were really funny, and it’s reminding you
that it’s a real story from a real person.
– I like how does a variety of them, just because I feel like
with a lot of YouTube content, it gets old, and he has
a talent in animation, and he has a talent
for being in front of cameras. – (FBE) So there are a lot
of vloggers out there, and there’s animation
in this style as well, yet sWooZie’s got such
a dedicated and loyal fanbase from the many years he’s been
making this type of content. What do you think
makes his personality and content
win out over others? – I feel like he’s got…
He’s very personable, and I think that’s what kind of
makes me really intrigued by him. – His voice is really
nice to listen to. It goes really well.
And he talks kind of gangsta, but he doesn’t really cuss.
– He’s really transparent. He’s really honest,
and just tells it how it is, and tells these funny,
but embarrassing stories, you know? And I feel like people love that.
– I think it’s great that he is somebody
of a minority, and he’s created
this awesome content for himself and kind of
carved his own place. I think important for people
of more ethnic background to make content for themselves.
– (FBE) And finally, FBE has a longstanding
relationship with sWooZie. He’s been on many episodes
of YouTubers React, and we do this a lot.
If sWooZie’s watching right now, what do you wanna say to him
about his career, and his channel, and his success he’s had? – I respect you!
I love your stories. Keep ’em coming.
– I am in love with what you’re doing,
and it’s funny, and just keep doing it. And I’m gonna subscribe,
so you’ve got one more. – Over 10 years
of YouTube success. I’ve got nothing
but respect for you, my dude. (claps) Mad props. That’s not something a lot
of people can say they did. – I used to watch you
in my bed when I was 14. Isn’t that weird? (laughs) I’m very happy that
your success has maintained for these 10 years, 11 years.
Keep killing the game, and keep eating free food,
because free food is good. – Thanks for watching another
episode of College Kids React. – New episodes come out
almost every day, so subscribe! – What YouTubers should
we react to next? Let us know in the comments!
– See you later, ninja pimps. – Hey, everybody!
Ethan here from FBE. Thank you so much
for watching this episode of College Kids React.
And if you wanna check out some more content from sWooZie
that you didn’t see in this episode, be sure to subscribe to his channel. The link is gonna
be right over there. Bye, guys.