COLLEGE KIDS REACT TO JACKSFILMS
– If you guys show me the dog one,
he has this– (gasps) Oh my god!
It’s the dog one! – (Rae) He’s not bad looking.
– (snickers and bursts out laughing) ♪ (industrial intro) ♪ – (Jack) Yesterday, I asked you…
– (gasps) Oh my god! – jacksfilms, oh my gosh.
– The first time I saw him was on Teens React
five years ago, and he looks the exact same.
– I asked you to come up with some fake facts.
Now, these are facts that all humans are born gay.
Perfect fake fact. Mwah, love it.
So I whipped up a shareable picture that you can post on Facebook
or Twitter, whatever… – Dude, he’s so great. – …I changed humans to babies,
’cause I think a lot of people will get really riled up
over a gay baby. – I’ve seen all his videos! Mwah.
Me Me Big Boy. – (Jack) Birthday candles
are actually edibles! Oh, that’s perfect.
Let me meme-ify that for you. There you go! Dig in!
– It’s a possibility. – They’re not?
– (Jack) Your pubic hairs can’t burn. Yup,
let’s meme-ify that. – Wow. (chuckles)
– (Jack) That’s a real fact, Jack. No, it’s not,
but people will think it is. – Exactly. I love that. – (Jack) No, it doesn’t.
But maybe it does. I added in a recent studies
suggest that… – I don’t– What does he do?
Just comedy like that? – (Jack) I have a question for you.
– Answer. – (Jack) What should Donald Trump’s
first act as president be? – Resign.
– ♪ Leave your answers in the comments below ♪ – (sings along) ♪ I’ll
pick my favorites in the next episode of YIAY ♪ – I remember when he was
on MyMusic. – (intern) Ah, memories. – That’s a fun, interesting way
to have your audience be really engaged with your content. – (Jack) I really wanted to come up
with just the worst costume for Halloween.
– Is that Hamilton? – (Jack) My costume…
– Oh, yeah. – (Jack) …is a guy
dressed up as Alexander Hamilton who hasn’t seen the show Hamilton, but thinks he knows
one of the songs. – Oh.
– Oh, we all know those people. – He’s such a snarky bitch,
and I love it. – ♪ Alexander Hamilton… ♪
– Oh, no. Oh, no. – ♪ Alexander Hamilton ♪
– (laughs) – ♪ Got yourself a problem,
he can Alexander handle it ♪ ♪ Lost 150 pounds ♪
♪ Alexander, damn he thin ♪ – ♪ Never lost a single fight ♪
♪ Alexander champion ♪ – Uhh…
– ♪ Has a love for weird guitars ♪ ♪ Alexander mandolin ♪
– Mandolin. (chuckles) – ♪ …go to sleep ♪
♪ Alexander Ambien ♪ – Oh, this is hurting me,
but it’s so good. – ♪ Loves the Office way too much ♪
♪ Alexander Pam and Jim ♪ – (chuckles)
– (Jack) Yo, I dedicate this song to Alexander Hamilton…
– Quality content. – (Jack) …the greatest president
in the world. – What? Wow.
– That was really… weird. – Dude, this is gold. – (Jack) Alexa…
who’s your favorite president? – (Alexa) George Washington
has my vote. – (Jack) Alexa,
who’s your favorite black president? – (chuckles) – (Alexa) I don’t have
an opinion on that. – (jack) Wow… – (Alexa) I don’t have
an opinion on that. – (Jack) Wow…
– Oh! That’s really funny.
– Expose Alexa. – Not really my humor,
but I’m sure someone finds it funny. – If you guys show me the dog one,
he has this– (gasps) Oh my god!
It’s the dog one! – I’ve seen this.
(chuckles) The dog. – (Jack) So I just got back
from CompUSA with two new purchases,
a $1 dog and a $10,000 dog. So let’s start with the $10,000 dog. (object thudding around)
– What?! No.
– I love he uses his real dogs. They’re so cute!
– (Jack) Oh, wow. – It’s such a cute doggie.
– (Jack) It’s a good model. Flawless voice recognition.
Alexa, give me a kiss. – That’s so cute!
– (Jack) There you go. Now it’s time to unbox
the $1 dog and see what that looks like.
– This guy’s just crazy. – (Jack) Oh my god. Oh, wow.
– Baby. – (Jack) You can definitely tell.
Alexa, give me a kiss. Yeah, she has no idea
where she is right now. This is a joke.
Hey Siri, can I rub your belly? – This is the best video
I’ve ever seen in my life. – (Jack) I’m gonna rub your belly.
– (giggles) Oh my god! I love Jack. – (Jack) Absolutely nothing.
Sometimes the two units will try to sync up…
– (laughs) “Will try to sync up.” – (Jack) You will
get zero compatibility. – Oh my goodness. – (Jack) All right, I’m gonna
try to return the $10,000 one. Ah, shoot.
I forgot air holes. – Ahh!
– (Jack) Hey, guys. Thanks so much for watching. Today’s episode is brought
to you by PETA. – I love that. (laughs)
That’s the funniest thing. – (Jack) Today’s episode
is brought to you by PETA. – (laughs) I was hoping there was
gonna be a PETA joke in there. – He’s funny,
and I don’t mean to be rude, but it’s just like,
this isn’t college kid material. – His goal, first and foremost,
is always just to amuse himself and then if other people are amused,
that’s good too. – (Jack) Fix Your Pix is the show
where you send me your pix… – I love this!
– (Jack) I give ’em a fix. It’s not hard.
Let’s-ah go! Hey, wanna try
fixing this photograph of my friend? I do. – Oh, he’s gonna do I can feel it.
– (Jack) The only way I would make it better
is by selectifying the car in the background over here.
Vroom! There we go. Uh-oh. Fixed your pic.
– Perfect. That’s… yes. – (Jack) Fixed your pic.
– That is so much better. – (Jack) Hey girl,
what are you doing obscuring your face?
You’re beautiful. – (snickers)
– (Jack) All people are beautiful. Let’s remove that coffee mug
and see… – (laughs) – (snickers)
– (Jack) So I’m just gonna put it right back.
– (snickers) – (chuckles) That’s glorious.
– (Jack) Make it a little bigger. – (chuckles) I cannot. – (Jack) Fixed your pic.
Ah, dope! Just a picture of you
and the squad hanging out underneath the moon.
– What are you gonna do? – (Jack) I would just clone the moon
so that now it spells out… – It scares me how good he is
with Photoshop. – (Jack) …basic AF.
– (chuckles) – (Jack) Ba-boom.
Fixed your friends. – So good.
– (Jack) If you have a pic you want me to fix,
please tweet it to me with the hashtag #FixPix.
– #FixPix. I do it all the time, but sadly, I’ve never
been picked. (laughs) – Why am I tempted?
Now, I want him to fix one of my pictures.
– So the ones he does with his fiancée, Erin,
are my favorite. I follow her on everything too.
– He’s so smart with incorporating fans
into his video. – (Jack) I emotionally
manipulated you into clicking this video.
– (gasps) Clickbait. – ♪ Oh, [bleep] ♪
♪ I just made you click ♪ ♪ With a vague ass title
and a thumbnail trick ♪ ♪ Oh ♪
– (groans) He made a song about clickbait.
– This is the YouTuber’s theme song. – ♪ Here’s a series of thoughts ♪
♪ That must’ve crossed your mind ♪ – He makes all his beats too,
by the way, FYI. He’s a musician!
– ♪ Is he gay? ♪ ♪ Nah, man,
I like boobs too much ♪ – (snickers)
– ♪ Did someone die? ♪ – ♪ Nah, my family’s
crazy healthy ♪ ♪ Is he black? ♪
Wait, what… – What?
– ♪ Is he black? ♪ That’s not a thing to…
– I love Jack so much. – ♪ Is he black? ♪
I don’t– I don’t– ♪ Is he black? ♪
– (laughs) – ♪ Is he black? ♪
Stop spinning. – (laughs)
– (Jack) Sure, sure. I’m black now. – Wow.
– (Jack) Oh, thanks. Thank you for that.
– (chuckles) – (laughs) Never a dull moment. – (Jack) Thank you so much.
– This guy has so many talents. – I’m glad intern 2
finally found a job. – I can be here all day
just watching videos of Jack, and I’m so okay with it. – (FBE) So those are all videos
by the YouTuber jacksfilms. – Yes.
– jacksfilms is such a genius
content creator. – (FBE) So in 2012,
we covered Jack on Teens React when he had around
500,000 subscribers. Soon after that,
he hit a million, and now he’s at over three million.
– That’s crazy. – (FBE) You were actually
in that episode, so we’re gonna take
a quick trip down memory lane with you now.
– What? – This is such a long time ago. It’s a whole different era
of my life. – (Eric) It’s like he took acid
then listened to dubstep. – That’s a description
of most of jacksfilms’ videos is he took some form of a drug. – (Jack) Can I get
your digits, girl? – (Eric) Swag.
– (laughs) I…
– (FBE) And the YouTube Channel is called jacksfilms.
What do you think of that name for a YouTube channel? – (Eric) If he pushes it
together without a space, that’s terrible grammar, hypocrite.
– (snaps) Boom! Where’s my episode
of Your Grammar Sucks? – (FBE) So any idea
who that was? – (Brianna) That was intern 2. – (FBE) Do you know
who he really is? – (Brianna) Intern 2!
What?! What are you saying? – I like that response. – (FBE) Would you want
your bad grammar exploited by this guy?
– (Brianna) Yes. – (FBE) You’d be fine with it?
– (Brianna) It’s because I don’t do bad grammar that often.
– I know. – (Brianna) Oh, wow!
That was an awful sentence. (laughs) – I know!
– (Brianna) Oh my god! – I know! ♪ (dubstep music) ♪
– (Rae) What? – I’m 17. (laughs) Whoa! – (FBE) Did you enjoy his videos?
– (Rae) He’s really funny, and he’s not bad looking.
– (laughs) I mean, he’s still cute. – (FBE) So jacksfilms
has actually been making content for YouTube since 2006.
– That’s crazy. He’s OG YouTuber. – (FBE) He has also been
part of a lot for FBE over time, starring in the web series MyMusic
for us long ago and a staple in our sketches
and on YouTubers React for a long time.
– Yeah. That’s where I actually first started watching him.
I used to religiously watch MyMusic. – (FBE) From what you’ve seen here
in the variance and the type of content he makes,
why do you think he has not just had longevity,
but is growing now more than ever? – Because people are tired
of fake comedy. People are tired of fake people.
And he’s genuine. – He just kind of gave me
the older YouTube vibes, but also I feel like
it’s mixing in with content now. – He’s parodying stuff,
but it’s in a really funny and unique way.
– He’s always been very meme-centric and always
about the internet culture, but it used to be kind of
the memes would shape him and now he shapes the meme.
– (FBE) As you know, a lot of the series
revolved around fan submissions, things of that nature.
What do you think about that format he uses
for a lot of his series? – I think I really enjoy that format
because you just can never guess what’s gonna happen.
– I have submitted for YIAY every single time.
He’s literally collaborating with his fans.
– He’s making fun of you, but it’s almost an honor
to be made fun of by him. – (FBE) So finally, we showed you
just a small collection of Jack’s videos,
but he constantly comes up with new formats,
ways to interact with fans, and parodies everything
from YouTube culture to iPhones to a long saga
with the Emoji Movie last year. What do you think
of Jack’s place in YouTube history? – I think he’s definitely–
he could be on the Mount Rushmore of YouTube. He deserves
the respect for the work and his ethic
that he’s put into it. – When you think about
comedy on YouTube, you’re gonna think
of jacksfilms. – I can’t even
wrap my head around it. It’s really complex
and complicated, yet at the same time,
it’s entertaining and funny. – He’s been around
since the beginning for one, and he’s had the longevity. It’s important to have him
on the platform. – Thanks for watching
this episode of College Kids React. – We have new shows
across all generations almost every single day
so subscribe for more. – Want a shoutout
like Isaac Ramos or Valerie Williams?
Leave a comment! – Hey, guys. Ethan here from FBE.
Thank you so much for watching this episode of College Kids React.
Hey, be sure to check out jacksfilms’ channel
and subscribe to it. You can click the link
right over there. Me Me Big Boy!