Burning Down Minecraft Houses (Teens Vs. College Kids)
– See, the strat is…
– It just looks pretty. -… that it looks so nice
that you wouldn’t wanna burn it down. – Yeah!
– And then you just don’t. – Oh my God, this is going down
so much faster than I thought! ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – (FBE) Today, you’re gonna be
playing some Minecraft! – Woo!
– Oh God. (laughs) – (FBE) The theme of this is
Teens Versus College Kids, so you have to represent
your generation. – Oh my God, no! – I’m pretty sure, since I was seven,
I grew up with it. – (FBE) The rules are simple. First, Tori will be building a house.
– Okay. – (FBE) In 15 minutes.
– Oh, okay. – (FBE) And then, Kenneth has to
try and burn down the entire house… – Oh!
– (FBE) In three minutes. – Okay. (laughs) – I really wanna burn it down.
– Teens these days. – (FBE) Your house
has to be flammable. You can make it weird,
but it has to look like a house, and it has to be flammable.
– But why, why? I like building.
– It’s okay. – I’m gonna do something
a little sneaky. (laughs) – Oh no. – (FBE) You cannot use TNT, Kenneth.
– Damn it! – We’re just gonna make it,
oh crap, we’re gonna make it a nice little house.
– Ooh, okay. – It’s gonna be a little messy,
so forgive me. – I see that. – Just gonna start
putting things down. I’m not gonna have a real
organization to it, as long as I have like walls. – (FBE) Flammable material, Jaxon?
– Uh yeah, it’s flammable. – Is it?
– Stop it, no, not now, not now! – I’m just gonna like walk around
and talk to the animals while you’re building.
Oh my God. It’s a baby cow! – It’s also gonna be low ceilings,
I’m a short person. I don’t need high ceilings. I have like three layers of wood
going on the outside, maybe I should just keep that up. – Yep, oh you have
three layers going on, damn. – (laughs) I’m making her thick. – Two, three, four,
that should be fine for now. I’m just gonna make it
a nice little house. Why are you trying
to burn the chicken? Wait, he didn’t do anything to you! (cow moos) – (gasps) Oh my God! It just mooed, and it was
the cutest thing in the world! – That is pretty cute. – I’m gonna make it
like three layers or something. Okay. – I hope this works. – This is gonna be a nice house,
and it’s gonna be sad to see it go down, but…
– Ooh, it’s looking good! – I was gonna let it be like a Gaudi-esque structure. – Oh, okay. I see what game we’re playing here. – I’m trying to make it
as arduous as possible to connect all the blocks. – What’d you do here?
– Don’t! I’m making it confusing on purpose.
It’s definitely not because I don’t know how
to play this game well. (laughs) – Oh, it’s not.
– So I made this way too tall. Not thinking that through. – I like that you just realized that. – I just set up a giant trap,
now I just have to put the lava in. – Okay.
– And that is gonna start everything. – I’m gonna need
a lot of buckets of lava. – I’d pay like $200 a month
for this house. – This is L.A., okay? You cannot pay that little
for this house. (Kendelle laughs) – (FBE) I’m gonna say no more columns?
– Okay. What else do I build then? – I don’t know,
maybe the house part of it? – I need an entrance here. Um, oh that’s it,
it’s a deep hallway, okay. There we go.
Okay, this is where you enter. Then you come in here, and you see someone,
you see an arson right out the door. – Normally I’d focus
on the interior as well. – Ooh, okay. – But I don’t think I’d be putting
any tables. – Oh you know what?
I’m gonna try to… – Stop it, no, not now, not now.
We’re relaxing right now. This is not a burning time. – What should I name my cow? Excuse me, I need input. – Sorry, I’m a little busy.
You’re trying to distract me so I don’t make
as good of a house. – See here’s the thing.
I don’t think I want to, I don’t wanna put lava
on your top floor, because then I’m not gonna know whether or not
there’s wood there or not at the end.
– Oh. – Ooh.
– Okay. – Ooh!
Ooh, getting so fancy! – It’s getting nice.
– Oh my Gosh! – I have to build
a roof and everything. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Oh it’s a roof. Ooh, is this a little backyard?
– That’s the garden. – Oh my God, it’s a garden. – I don’t think this is gonna work. – Wow.
– ‘Cause she made so many… How many layers thick is this now,
like three? – Pretty thick. – There we go.
It’s like very modern art. – Uh huh.
That is one way to describe it. – It’s so nice.
– Look at that. Everything matches, it’s all woodsy. It’s like you went out there
and you mined it yourself. – Exactly!
– And crafted this house. – Yes, that’s the name of the game.
Minecraft. – And we’re gonna put
a bookshelf here, ’cause we’re intellectual,
and then even more, a little lectern there, and then… – I don’t think those things
are gonna burn. – Yeah, I know,
but I want it to look nice inside. – Uh, what do I put in the house?
I’m gonna get a bed. A bed. – Pro tip, you go that,
just to make it look nicer, you do backwards, and then…
– Ooh, wow, so fancy! – Wait, we need to get the cow away, because if the cow
dies in the fire, I’ll cry. – Look at that house!
Look at that house. That is looking smexy!
– Looking good! – Smexy and to diversify
the color of your roof, you add birch.
– Ooh, ooh, so nice! – Exactly, see the strat is…
– It just looks pretty. – …is that it looks so nice
that you wouldn’t wanna burn it down. – Yeah!
– And then you just don’t. – And then
enchantment tables everywhere. Let’s just put these,
’cause I’m real enchanting. – It’s house-like,
with a little extra barrier. – Okay, that is safe now.
– It’s a fortress. – That’s a good place to put a door.
– Alright. – (FBE) And that is time. – Alright.
– Perfect, looking nice. – Looking good! – And then a jukebox,
right over here. Maybe two, maybe three.
Okay, that’s good. – (FBE) Alright, that’s time. – It’s time?
– Boom, okay, that was my last addtion I just wanted a boat in here.
– Okay. – Man, this house is fine!
– It’s nice! – Bro!
– I’m proud of it. – Can he give me a tour of his crib?
– (FBE) Sure. – (laughs) Yeah!
– Bop, bop, bop. ♪ (upbeat music) ♪ Yo, what’s up,
welcome to my MTV crib. Whoa!
– Whoa! – Got a nice floor.
– Wow! – Just for walkin’.
And then we got the two toned roof. Look at that.
– Ooh! – Try to spruce it up a little bit.
– Wow! – Pun intended!
(rimshot echoes) (canned audience laughs) – (FBE) Alright, Lara get in position.
– Okay. – (FBE) You ready?
– I hope so. – (FBE) Time starts now. (Kendelle screams) – Did it work?
Is lava coming out? – Oh, there’s lava there by the door. Oh, oh, wow, okay,
it’s already happening kinda fast. – Okay, shoot, shoot, shoot!
– Oh [bleep]. – It needs to go faster!
– Oh no. Should’ve built a fireplace. – So far you’ve only got
a corner going down here. – Really?
Ugh! – And I haven’t seen any…
– My trap failed! – Oh!
Just burn, burn! (laughs) – Here we go, c’mon, c’mon, c’mon!
C’mon yes! Okay, lava seems like the way to go. – I’m telling you, she’s gonna win.
– You ruined the crops! I don’t care about the house,
you ruined my damn crops! – Oh, oh, now it’s going
on the other side. Oh, no, how did that,
wait, how did it do that? (Kenneth laughs) – Wait, are you the one
just doing that? – Yeah! (laughs) – You’re just throwing
fire all over it? – Yeah! – Okay, shoot, I gotta attack
this big tower here, ’cause this is my doom. – Man, my fortress
ain’t gonna survive. – A-boof! – I’m just gonna look at it
from an aerial point of view. – But I have layers.
– I get that. – Oh, I see a little,
oh, oh, wow! Oh wow, okay. The roof is coming down,
that was the only line I didn’t layer a whole lot. – You don’t know what to do
with the lava. – Shut up! (laughs)
I’m gonna burn this house down. – These don’t burn!
– See, see, something doesn’t burn. I think that means I win. – (FBE) If she is able to burn down
all of the wood in the time limit, she will win. – How much time does she got left?
– (FBE) A minute. – Oh my gosh!
– Oh my God! This is going down so much faster
than I thought! – Me too.
– I spent so much time on this! – Uh oh. – We don’t know if the stuff’s
burned down inside though. – Shoot. – I might have to go see, actually. – Good plan. (Jaxon laughs)
– Why am I, no! No!
– I found an exploit! – No!
– Doors don’t burn! Doors don’t burn, doors don’t burn!
– Why can’t I burn this? Oh.
– You destroyed it. That does not count.
– I just destroyed it. My bad, I destroyed it. – Why does it take so long? – The wood is resilient. – Wait, what’s left? – This one, that one is left? This one is left. I have two pieces of my house
are still left. – Why won’t this burn? – (FBE) That’s time.
– No, what the heck! That’s unfair! – I see blocks. – Perfect, I see one block!
I see one block left! And it’s that one,
she did not burn it! – Oh my God, are you serious?
– She didn’t burn it! She didn’t burn it!
– Are you kidding me? – One block!
– Are you kidding me? – One block!
(Kendelle laughs) – (FBE) And that is time.
– I put this down. – That doesn’t count, does it? – There’s also, hold on,
these two pieces, also still here. What are you thinking Blythe?
– This makes no… – (FBE) I’m thinking you won,
’cause those were there. – Fine.
– Hell yeah! – I’ll give it to you, that is so… – I just need proof.
Ta-dah, look at that! Look at that! Look at that! – My life’s work. – Now it’s probably
gonna burn down now. Your life’s work
is burning my house down? Nice. – (FBE) With one block left,
Jaxon is the winner. – Oh my God! – My win was a complete accident,
because I did just put in that wood to fill up the spaces in the floor that I accidentally
had attacked before, and I feel good about myself. And Kenneth is trying to trap me,
’cause he’s a sore loser! – I will say, you did do well.
Look, it’s almost done. You were just like
a little bit behind. – Wow, the bed survived! – Yeah, c’mon,
it’s gotta be comfortable. – They’re still in here. – (FBE) So this means
that the college kids win. – Fine.
– Woo! Hell yeah! – I really do think our generation’s
the one that came up with Minecraft, so I think we have an advantage. – I think I did pretty good. – I think he built a beautiful house. – I’m proud to represent
the college kids. I think we’re obviously
the smarter ones, and that’s why we won. (laughs) – Ooh, is that how that works, huh? (Tori laughs)
Uh oh. This is enough, bye guys! – Oh shoot. – Oh no!
– Oh! – Wow, wow this…
– Not bad! – I’m, oh wow.
– Holy crap. – I should’ve just done that. – Thanks for watching us
burn down Minecraft houses… – On the REACT Channel. – If you liked this episode…
– Then hit that like button. – How do you like to play Minecraft?
– Let us know in the comments. – (both) Bye! – Hey y’all,
React Producer Blythe here. Wanna see more of our past episodes? Then click the links
in the description. You can see everything
from React and FBE. Bye!